Okay, so at least for now I’m not going to say anything about the HP movie other than OH MY GOD, BEST HARRY POTTER MOVIE EVER!!!111!!!!!
My Favorite Things About POA:
- Lupin’s little ‘hello’ to Neville during the DADA class.
- Ron’s spiders!nightmare and Harry’s ‘you tell those spiders, Ron.’
- Sirius and Lupin – it’s canon, yo.
- The little nosebleed that Harry gets casting his patronus.
- TWINS!!! Can’t get enough of the Gred and Feorge love.
- Dawn French as the Fat Lady – she rawks!
- Trelawney’s prophecy!voice – Dude, that was freaky deaky.
- Three words. Snape in drag.
- The Marauder’s Map – so great.
- Dementors – scary as hell.
- The Draco/Hermione smackdown – and we got to see it twice!
- Buckbeak – I want a hippogriff.
- ‘Professor Lupin’s having a rough night.’
- Omg, how could I forget?! Now, I’m not really much of a Snape fangirl, but protective!Snape? *drool*