In an attempt to bond with my new computer and make an effort to be friendly, I’ve decided to come up with five things I like about it:
- It is undeniably pretty. In fact, if it were a real person, it would probably be Keira Knightly. Or Orlando Bloom, if it were a boy. I still haven’t decided.
- It is portable. I can sit on my bed or in my comfy, comfy chair and be on the Internet or playing a computer game or typing.
- It’s faster than my old computer.
- It can write DVDs, though I haven’t yet.
- It…um…well, it…Oh! I like the way the keyboard feels.
There. See? I can be nice. 😉