A question

Okay. I am desperately looking for a book. I read about it in Entertainment Weekly, like, months ago and now I can’t find any trace of it and, of course, I can’t remember the title or author. It’s a book about the rooms where different authors write – I think it has pictures, too. It’s very much like this set of little essays at The Guardian, but an actual book.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I know there’s The Writer’s Desk by Jill Krementz and that’s not the one I’m looking for, although I may see if I can find a copy somewhere to take a look at it…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s