I certainly hope so because it is AWESOME! I love everything about it, but especially:
- I love that Ned is tall.
- I love that Ned’s name is Ned!
- I love that he wears the same shoes as me (and the Edge!).
- I love that he walks around with his hands behind his back.
- I love the brightly colored dresses with pockets and crinolines that Chuck wears.
- I love her hats and sunglasses, too.
- I love that Kristen Chenoweth is absurdly tiny.
- I love that Emerson Cod knits!
- I love that Ned makes pies for a living.
- I love that they talk fast (a la Gilmore Girls).
- I love that Ned and Chuck have to kiss through plastic wrap!
- I love that Emerson Cod’s car is seafoam green with white-wall tires.
- I love, love, love that Jim Dale is the narrator – it’s like a weekly dose of Harry Potter.
So if you are not watching Pushing Daisies, you seriously should be!
p.s. – Back to You is off my roster.