Chuck (7:00 CST, NBC)
Yes, I’m super-behind in reminding you that you should be watching Chuck, but, given my Monday TV schedule*, I think you’ll understand:
- 7:00-7:30, CBS – How I Met Your Mother
- 7:00-8:00, Fox – House
- 7:00-8:00, NBC – Chuck
- 8:30-9:00, CBS – The Big Bang Theory
But this exhausting schedule is worth it – Chuck’s third season looks to be a good one! At the end of the last season, Chuck’s Intersect got an upgrade and now, when he’s lucky, Chuck is able to download actual spy abilities (e.g., kung-fu, mad tango skillz, &c.). But, never fear, Chuck is still our lovable, goofy, everyman – it’s just that sometimes he snaps into super-spy mode.
Lots of good things are afoot:
- They’ve ramped up the tension between Chuck and Sarah due to something that happened over the break (I won’t give anything away, all I’ll say is ‘Chuck! What were you thinking?! How could you do that to her?!’ Okay, that totally gave things away, but I couldn’t help it, it had to be said.).
- Now that Awesome knows about Chuck’s spy dealings, he’s getting a little more involved in things and I’ve heard that Ellie will be, too.
- Never fear, Morgan’s back (though I’m sad that things didn’t work out with Anna)! And so are (most of) the Buy More crew.
- Casey is still being Casey (so much love!).
My rating: Be sure to tune in – lots of spy fun to be had!
*Disclaimer: Do not attempt to watch this amount of television at home. This level of television watching is not to be taken lightly and should only be attempted by a professional.